8 - 11 Year Olds
Our Primary School Course is available to students enrolled in years 3 to 6. The course allows students to learn the importance of first aid skills in an enjoyable and age appropriate manner and is curriculum linked to allow teachers to integrate it into their learning plans.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Introduction and principles of first aid
- How to call for an ambulance
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty
- Recovery position demonstration and practice
- Management of external bleeding
- How to treat a burn
The training sessions run for 60 minutes and can be delivered to multiple classes, an whole year group or even the entire school.
Students will receive a certificate of completion and other helpful first aid information.