The St John Ambulance motto is “For the service of humanity” and therefore we offer medical services to the full range of events - from school fetes and local sports to large festivals, concerts, sporting events and the like, attended by thousands of people.
Event Health Services is one of the few organisations that can adequately provide medical services to large events in Western Australia. For example, we have been providing medical services to the Perth Royal Show every year since 1903. This event attracts around 400,000 people and in 2013 Event Health Services ran three fully equipped medical centres with staff and support vehicles for the entire seven days of the show.
In the past we have looked after the health of people attending and participating in the following activities:
- Numerous sporting events including obstacle courses and fun runs
- Community fairs and festivals
- Concerts, dance and music festivals
- Exhibitions, conferences
- Agricultural Shows
- Government initiatives
- Commemorative services
- Motorsports and racing
- Horse jumping/racing
- Charity events, gala dinners and balls
- Filming movies and TV shows
- State emergency call outs
- School fetes, fairs and sports carnivals
Event Health Services is the first choice for medical provision at any type of event in Western Australia.